•Bright Stars 0-1 Gaddafi
•BUL V Express (2pm)
•Wakiso Vs SC Villa (4pm)
•Vipers V Blacks Power (7pm)
•Arua Hill V URA (4pm)
•KCCA V UPDF, Lugogo (6pm)
•Busoga United V Onduparaka , Kakindu stadium
- Both Yunus Sentamu and Marvin Joseph Youngman are still out with a joint and ankle problem respectively.
- Defender Livingstone Mulondo suffered a knock on his ankle during his time with the National team
- Karim Watambala is a doubt having missed the Maroons game due to a knee injury scare.
- Serge Robert Mwenge will be expected to be back having missed the previous game due to fever.
- Goalkeeper Alfred Mudekereza is still sidelined for weeks with a finger injury while defender Murushid Juuko is the other player that joins the long injury list.
- For the visitors, Ali Mukiibi is out after sustaining a calf injury and he missed the previous game against KCCA FC.
- Opio Misaaki is back after serving his one-game suspension
- Ahmed Amayo will be assessed having collided with Muhammad Shaban in the previous game
- Joel Male is ruled out with an injury
Vipers SC – Fabien Mutombora GK, Ashraf Mandela, Isa Mubiru, Hillary Mukundane, Rogers Torach, Siraje Sentamu, Bright Anukani, Martin Kizza, Milton Karisa, Abubaker Lawal, Karim Ndugwa
Blacks Power – Tonny Kyamera, Ivan Okello, Daniel Otim, Opio Misaaki, Jackson Wabuleta, Ivan Nambafu, Micahel Siwu, John Paul Acire, Franco Onen, Vitalis Tabu, Robert Eseru
Preview: Vipers Host First League Game Under Floodlights
Vipers will be seeking for maximum points when they welcome newcomers Blacks Power in the Saturday night football fixture.
The game at Kitende will be their first league encounter ever under Floodlights, making history in front of their home fans. But have played two night games in CAF Champions League.
They come into this one having dropped points against Maroons after conceding at the death in their 2-all at Luzira.
That draw denied Alex Isabirye his first league win ever since taking over at Kitende.
And back at home, there will be no more time to sleep when they welcome Blacks Power at home.
The Venoms are fourth on the log with 29 points, 11 below leaders SC Villa who have played four games more.
And there must be a reaction starting with Saturday’s game if the Venoms are to keep up in this year’s race.
They will call upon their Captain Milton Karisa, who scored a double on his return from injury against Maroons to be at his best as they target maximum points on Saturday.
On the other hand, Blacks Power will be Seeking to stop Vipers when they visit them on Saturday.
The Lira based side are now on the mission to save their season.
They denied KCCA FC in their 1-all draw last weekend at home at Aki bua stadium.
And again, they visit another title contender in Vipers, who are seeking to close the gap at the top.
They are currently second from the bottom with just 16 points and the newcomers must now play each game like a final starting with the Vipers game.
The reverse fixture saw a 1-0 win in favour of Vipers, thanks to Ashraf Mandela’s penalty in a game that was held at Akii-bua stadium last year.
Head to head
*Vipers Vs Blacks Power
*Blacks Power 0-1 Vipers