Tuesday, November 22
•Express Vs Bright Stars, 4pm – Wankulukuku
•UPDF Vs Maroons, 4pm – Bombo
- UPDF will still miss Ibrahim Magandazi who is on red card suspension he got against KCCA.
- Frank Yiga and Sadur Mugamba, are also sidelined due to injury.
- For Maroons, they will miss Umar Kyetabala who is still nursing lower ankle injury and so Belmos who is also still in recovery process.
- Captain David Ndihabwe who stretched off injured in last game will require a late fitness test.
- They will welcome back Noel Nassira who recovered from Malaria which saw him miss their last game.
*UPDF – Simon Mabuya, Rogers Adriko, Donato Okello, Davis Kakaire, Ibrahim Wamannah, Oscar Agaba, Andrew Kiwanuka, Badru Nsimbe, Swalik Ssegujja, Ivan Ahimbisibwe
*Maroons – Simon Tamale, Sula Mpagi, Godwin Kitagends, Patrick Bayiga, Jacob Akoa, Norman Odipio, Isaac Mpagi, Brian Nkumbi, Fred Amaku, Solomon Walusimbi, Samon Kigozi.
*Preview: UPDF Host Maroons In Battle Of Forces
The Army side UPDF will be looking forward to return to winning ways when they host the Prison Warders in a league game in Bombo.
The hosts are winless in their last five games since their only win of the season which was a 3-2 against Busoga United.
They have lost four in a row and have since dropped in 13th position with only five points from eight games.
However hosting a side which is yet to win away from home hands them confidence and Brian Ssenyondo will be fancying his side’s chance to return to winning ways.
Maroons on the other hand, have lost their last two games since beating KCCA at the end of last month which was their second win of the season.
On the road this season, they have only managed a draw in three outings.
They started the season strongly and occupied the top places just after three games, but a recent 3-1 defeat in Luzira to struggling Blacks Power in their last game has seen the side drop to 10th with just eight points.
This is going to be the third league meeting between the two sides and the first one in five years.
Head to Head.
Maroons 1-1 UPDF
UPDF 0-0 Maroons