1. Kalle Rovanperä (Finland) – 3:40:24.9
2. Elfyn Evans (Wales) – 3:41:17.7
3. Takamoto Katsuta (Japan) – 3:41:57.6
4. Sebastian Ogier (France) – 3:42:35.2
5. Thierry Neuville (Belgium) – 3:51.05.08
Kalle Rovanperä won the Safari Rally Kenya on Sunday to strengthen his grip on the FIA World Rally Championship title.
The 21-year-old continued his run of form to clinch his fourth win of the season as Toyota completed a 1-2-3-4 sweep.
Elfyn Evans finished second, 52.8 seconds behind the Rovanpera.
Japan’s Takamoto Katsuta came third and eight-times world champion Sebastien Ogier fourth.
Hyundai’s Thierry Neuville was fifth in the rally and second in the championship.
Enjoy the photos as captured by Innocent Mutaawe: