Saturday, October 30
•Express vs Vipers, Mutesa II Stadium Wankulukuku
•Onduparaka vs BUL, Ababet Greenlight Stadium
•KCCA vs Tooro United, Philip Omondi Stadium Lugogo
•Wakiso Giants Vs Busoga United, Kabaka Kyabaggu Stadium Wakissha
- Onduparaka will be without Atamba Nathaniel and Balemangi Tressor whose license issues are not yet sorted while Goalkeeper Micheal Lutaaya still have issues with his registration.
- Onduparaka will also be without Defender Ivan Okello who wasn’t named in the squad. The hosts will be without head coach George Lutalo who is still on international duties with the Crested Crane.
- For BUL FC, Joseph Ssemujju is still out having resumed training yesterday after missing two games through illness.
- Hamis Tibita, Ambrose Kirya and Simon Peter Oketch are still gaining match fitness so this game comes too soon for them. Defender Walter Ochora will start serving his suspension after receiving red against Express.
Onduparaka XI – Kagiri Micheal (GK), Adriko Alex, Rashid Okocha, Okello Rashid, Dudu Ramathan, Kateregga Abasi, Oloro Nathan, Baden Mujahid, Okech Emmanuel, Muhammad Shaban, Agau Rashid.
BUL FC XI – Saidi Keni (GK), Richard Ayiko, Ivan Wani , Douglas Muganga, Umar Mukobe, George Kasonko, Jerome Kirya, Ibrahim Mugulusi, Richard Wandyaka, Martin Aprem, Musa Esenu
Preview: Onduparaka targeting maximum points
Onduparaka will fancy themselves for a win when they host BUL FC at Greenlight Stadium in Arua.
The caterpillars have collected five points in 3 matches after 2 draws against UPDF and a goalless draw in the West Nile derby against Arua Hill, their only win came against Bright Stars away on Matchday Two.
BUL FC will look to bounce back from a 1-0 lose to defending champions Express which saw them lose Walter Ochora to red card.
BUL FC defeated Police FC 2-1 in their first league game and lost the second match meaning they have collected three points in two matches.
Onduparaka are 4th on the log with 5 points in three matches while BUL are 12th with 3 points in 2 matches and they have a game in hand.
The Caterpillars fell to BUL FC home and away last season; 3-1 and 1-0.
Deoagracious Ojok, Joseph Ssemujju and Simon Peter Oketch were on target for BUL while Kabon Living was on target for the visitors the last time these two met in Bugembe.
Anwar Ntege scored for BUL in a 1-0 win last season at the Ababet Greenlight Stadium.
- This will be the 11th meeting between the two sides.
- In the past 10 meetings, Onduparaka have won twice while BUL have beaten Onduparaka 4 times with four draws.
- In Arua, Onduparaka have beaten BUL twice, BUL have won once and two draws.
Head to Head
BUL 3-1 Onduparaka
Onduparaka 0-1 BUL
BUL 4-0 Onduparaka
Onduparaka 0-0 BUL
Onduparaka 1-0 BUL
BUL 1-0 Onduparaka
Onduparaka 1-0 BUL
BUL 0-0 Onduparaka
BUL 1-1 Onduparaka
Onduparaka 1-1 BUL