Uganda Cranes coach Milutin Micho Sredejovich has excluded captain Emmanuel Okwi from the provisional squad that will face Rwanda in the FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.
Okwi has been left out due to his lack of a club which is attached to, which makes him inactive and lacking match fitness.
Derrick Nsibambi who was also part of the squad that faced Mali and Kenya has not been considered as well. The striker has been without a club until this week when joined Sidama Coffee in Ethiopia.
Israel-based duo of Timothy Denis Awany and Striker Fahad Bayo have been included as Micho adds Nine foreign-based players.
Midfielder Taddeo Lwanga (Simba SC, Tanzania) returns after missing the first two games due to an injury.
These nine join a list of Local-based players who have been training in camp since Monday.
Uganda Cranes visit Kigali for the first tie away on October 7 before a home game in Kitende three days later.
The Cranes beat KCCA FC 2-1 in a practice match on Friday and will face Vipers SC on Sunday in a second friendly.
The Nine Foreign based players:
1. Ismail Watenga (Chippa United, South Africa)
2. Charles Lukwago (Saint George, Ethiopia)
3. Isaac Muleme (Victoria Zizkov, Czech Republic)
4. Kizza Mustafa (Montreal, Canada)
5. Timothy Awany (Ashdod, Israel)
6. Khalid Aucho (Yanga, Tanzania)
7. Taddeo Lwanga (Simba, Tanzania)
8. Moses Waiswa (SuperSport United, South Africa)
9. Fahad Bayo (Ashdod, Israel)