Wednesday, May 19
*Police Vs SC Villa
*UPDF Vs KCCA
*Kyetume Vs URA
- Kyetume set to welcome back Captain Mustafa Mujuzi after he suffered an ankle injury against Kitara while Baker Buyala returns from that wrist injury
- Saaka Sharif and Kaye Ezra Kizito return after missing KCCA game due to malaria and Family issues respectively
- URA will have Brian Majwega back from suspension
- Goalkeeper Nafian Alionzi and Moses Sseruyidde back from injury
Kyetume – Emmanuel Were, Henry Orom, Richard Matovu, Mustafa Mujuzi, Felix Okot, Julius Lule, Nicholas Kasozi, Isaac Kirabira, Ezra Bida, Steven Kabuye, Baker Buyala
URA – Alionzi Nafian, Ashraf Mandela, Brian Majwega, Hudu Mulikyi, Patrick Mbowa, Ivan Sserubiru, Joachim Ojera, Shafic Kagimu, Steven Mukwala, Cromwell Rwothomio, Moses Sseruyidde
Preview: Who Wants It Most?
Much will be at stake as Kyetume host URA at Nakisunga Ssaza ground in one of the biggest Uganda Premier League games of the season.
The Tax Collectors visit Kyetume with title talk all over their mouth after defending champions Vipers lost ground on the chase following their dramatic loss to Mbarara.
A win for URA will not only see the Tax Collectors leapfrog Express to the top but also hand Sam Ssimbwa’s side a four-point advantage over Vipers.
Ssimbwa is well aware that this is one of their hardest fixture of the remaining six. With UPDF (H), Busoga United (A), Kitara (H), Wakiso Giants (A) and MYDA (H) still to come.
This finds Kyetume six points adrift of safety and will need each point along the way if they are to have a third season in the top flight.
However, things have not gone well for new coach Jackson Mayanja who is yet to hit the ground running but its results in such big games that can shape their season.
Cromwell Rwothomio and Steven Mukwala scored one each as URA won 2-0 at Arena of Visions in the first round, and the duo, alongside Shafic Kagimu, Joachim Ojera and Moses Sseruyidde may once again prove handful for a leaky Kyetume backline.
Its a Jackson Mayanja vs Sam Ssimbwa affair, this is mouthwatering.
- They have scored the least number of goals (13) at home this season, joint with Mbarara and Onduparaka
- They have conceded two or more goals in each of their last four games
- Collected one point from a possible 12 in last four league games
- They have lost the least number of games on the road, 1.
- Winless in last four away games, drawing the last three.
- Kep five clean-sheets from their last seven away league games.