Sunday, May 16
*KCCA Vs Kyetume
- KCCA welcome back striker and Sadat Anaku after the youngster missed the Police game.
- Musa Ramathan out with a head injury and joins a long list that also has Filbert Obenchan, Brian Aheebwa, Steven Sserwadda, John Revita etc
- Kyetume will continue to be without the suspended duo of Julius Ntambi and Joel Mutakubwa
- Baker Buyala and Joshua Kigozi are doubtful
KCCA – Charles Lukwago, Hassan Musana, Herbert Achai, Peter Magambo, Denis Iguma, Gift Ali, Ashraf Mugume, Bright Anukani, Julius Poloto, Charles Lwanga, Sadat Anaku
Kyetume FC – Emmanuel Were, Henry Orom, Richard Matovu, Latif Kiyemba, Felix Okot, Isaac Kirabira, Nicholas Kasozi, Feni Ali, Sharif Ssaka, Robert Ssentongo, Ezra Bida
Preview: Who Needs It The Most?
KCCA will be hoping to bounce back to winning ways when they host Kyetume FC in the league at Omondi stadium in Lugogo.
KCCA have gone three games without a win after back to back defeats against Bright Stars and Vipers before a goalless draw with Police.
That 0-0 draw with Police was in fact the third time they have failed to find the back of the net in last five league games.
They find themselves 16 points below league leaders URA FC and have slipped out of the top four after Bright Stars away win to BUL.
Its tough times for interim coach Morley Byekwaso who has to convince the top bosses if he is to get the managerial role permanently come next season.
He finds former team mate Jackson Mayanja, coach of Kyetume FC, going through hell as well.
Just like KCCA, the Slaughters have not won in last three and relegation is becoming real each passing day.
Whether its the second season syndrome or off the pitch scuffles, Kyetume are in a total turmoil and will need a miracle of sorts if they are to play in the top flight next season.
KCCA won the reverse fixture 1-0 thank to Bright Anukani goal at Njeru.
The Kasasiro boys also won the last meeting between the two sides at Lugogo 5-2; Mike Mutyaba, Mustafa Kizza, Sam Ssenyonjo, Muzamir Mutyaba and Allan Okello scored for KCCA.
Kyetume will bank on former KCCA players Nicholas Kasozi, Isaac Kirabira and Robert Ssentongo for a shocker at Lugogo.
- Only Vipers (53) and Police (48) have scored more league goals than KCCA (44)
- Recorded just one draw at home this season
- They have scored a total of two goals in their last five games!
- The Slaughters sit six points adrift of relegation
- Just like Kitara, they have not won a league game on the road.
- They have scored and conceded two or more goals in each of their last four games