Saturday, March 13
*URA FC vs Vipers SC, Ndejje, 1pm (live on Sanyuka)
*Express vs Kyetume – Wankulukuku
*BUL vs Kitara – Bugembe
*Mbarara City vs Bright Stars, Kakyeka
*Wakiso Giants vs Busoga United – Wakissha
Sunday, March 14
*SC Villa Vs Onduparaka – Bombo (Live on Sanyuka TV)
- BUL FC are set to welcome back winger Joseph Ssemujju from a layoff.
- Abdul Malik Vitalis Tabu (toe injury), Peter Onzima (groin injury), and Ambrose Kirya are still sidelined.
- Kitara will be without Zakayo Kizito and Patrick Mugume as the duo are suspended for accumulated yellow cards.
BUL FC – Abdul Kimera (GK), Aggrey Madoi, Ramadan Dudu, Jimmy Kulaba, Walter Ochora, Geoffrey Akol, Charles Sempa, Richard Wandyaka, Musa Esenu, Deogracious Ojok, Joseph Ssemujju
Kitara FC – Opio Emmanuel, Stuart Mwesigwa, Rogers Lwebuga, Musa Doca, Kyomuhendo Charles, Daniel Ekoyu, Kyamanywa Ronald, Oloro Nathan, Edson Agondeze, Lomoro Peter, Vincent Kasoki
BUL FC welcome newcomers Kitara at Kyabazinga Stadium in Bugembe in one of the five StarTimes Uganda Premier League games this Saturday.
BUL FC come into this one on the back of a 2-0 away win against Bright Stars thanks to goals from Robert Mukongotya and Deogracius Ojok.
They return at Bugembe where they lost to Wakiso Giants in the last game, with Viane Ssekajugo on target.
As they seek to gather maximum points, they have got to achieve the target without head coach Arthur Kyesimira who serves his last match ban from FUFA.
Their solidity at the back and the attacking armoury, not to mention the financial muscle at the club, puts BUL FC in a strong position to pick all the three points on Saturday.
The visitors on the other hand, will be confident after beating Wakiso Giants to pick their first win of the season.
The poor officiating claims in the Wakiso game will take away much from Kitara, but this is a club that has been coming close and improving match after match.
- The hosts are 9th with 16 points
- Their record at home reads two wins, one draw and three losses
- They have picked nine points from a possible 12 in their last four games.
- The visitors occupy 15th place with five points
- They have drawn twice and lost four on the road this season
- Unbeaten in their last two games; drew with MYDA before beating Wakiso